I would like to invite you to join me, in a wonderful opportunity. This is an opportunity to care for the ‘heart’ of your family. This five week series of ongoing workshops are uniquely tailored for the international expat who desires to live fearlessly and joyously.
These expat workshops will engage individuals on pertinent issues that touch today’s global family while unpacking the notion of one’s global identity.
- Session One: Knowing Your Call: Discovering Your Commitment to Yourself
- Session Two: Willingness to Grow: Discovering your ability for Open Mindedness
- Session Three: Willingness to Change: Believing in Your True Self
- Session Four: Willingness to take Risks: Discovering Peace from Letting Go
- Session Five: Living Fearlessly though new Perspectives
Who should come?
Individuals who recognize their lives are filled with a myriad of valuable transitions; geographical, personal, familial, physical…and who have a desire to personally discover themselves.
11 March- 8 April 13:00 – 15:30
Cindy Bleazard’s Home (address will be sent once you have registered)
Five sessions will be CHF 250.00 per person. Please bring payment in cash to first meeting. If you choose to come to the first session as an trial, please pay at the second session.
How to Register
You are invited to sign up with Cindy Blizzard, ISZL PA President or contact me to reserve your spot. Minimum of six participants open to all ISZL and Luzern’s international community.